Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baby Boy Nursery Style

After yesterday's baby girl designs, it's time to review a few (yes, a few) baby boy nursery designs!  I had a tough time with these because I basically have a style personality disorder.  One day I want to dress like a hipster, the next a bohemian, and the next a stepford wife.  Of course, this reflects in my interiors taste.

So, today, I have THREE designs instead of two options.  I just couldn't decide.  I think I have an idea of the direction I'm going to go, whether it be a boy or girl...and it involves mixing a couple of styles.

Here were my husband's reactions to each of the below boards....
modern: | TOO FEMININE (??????????) | Yet, he did like the crib.  He was like, "why do we need a plastic chair?"  And I was like, "It's a baby GHOST CHAIR."
natural: | SEEMS DANGEROUS |  I mean, I guess I could see how he would think this, but in actual execution, I think it would be masculinely sophisticated.
whimsical: | TOO PLAIN | He hated the cowhide rug, but it was his idea to incorporate a newspaper print, which I LOVE.

So while you're sharing your opinion, any tips on how to convince husbands on design plans would also be appreciated! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment