Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shop Style: Furbish Studio

Every now and then, I'll share a few picks from my favorite online retailers.  I found Furshishstudio.com a couple of years ago while looking for some photo shoot color inspiration on Pinterest.  I ended up purchasing the earrings that I pinned for the shoot and they've become one of my favorites!  Even better, they were incredibly priced at somewhere around $17 (unfortunately, they're no longer available).

Featuring changing pop up shops, excellently curated home decor pieces and a selection of gifts that any modern gal would be thrilled to receive, Furbish Studio is a fresh online resource for the usual Anthro or West Elm frequent shopper...and at really amazing price points.

Check out a few items on my current Furbishstudio.com wish list!!
 1 |  2 | 3 |  4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12


Neon pink tea towels, champagne flute stud earrings, a tortoise hurricane and a decorative sea urchin- it's the little things in the home that make it just that!  
Ok, so maybe the studs aren't for the home...But, aren't they just too adorable not to have!? So cute.

And for more items I'm currently craving, check out my "Shop Love" board on Pinterest!


No comments:

Post a Comment