Friday, July 12, 2013

Little Luxuries

As I've gotten older, I've developed an appreciation for the little luxuries in life- the two minutes of the day it takes to put on a bit of hand cream, the thirty minutes of quiet with a cup of coffee, the feeling of lounging in a silky robe on a Saturday morning, slipping on something pretty before bed rather than a tee and fat pants.  It's the few moments of time you spend pampering that keeps you feeling fresh, even as the dishes in the sink pile up and your inbox is flooding with client emails.  Just give me some perfume and a cashmere throw- makes the stress of life seem a lot less daunting!

Here are a few of my favorites...


A Recipe for Mommy Sanity/Feeling of Humanness:


To me, next to hearing Jacob's little foot steps and my husband making me laugh, the fresh feeling of a clean and moisturized face, the feeling of glam I get from some pretty intimates and pulling out a soft throw to cozy up in while I write in a well designed journal keeps me going into the reality of laundry and dusting!!  Ya do what ya gotta do, ladies.  Treat yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment